MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Can Myalert plugins replace Private message default Yellow bar of mybb ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi , can my alert plugins replace the default Private message System of mybb i speak about the Yellow bar when we have a private message ? how we Can turn of The Yellow bar ? 

Does is possible to rename Alerts (0) in the Header on index page to Notifications (0)  ..... 0 or The Alert of the member received and refresh with The Browser like normal how i can do that ? modifed the php plugins ? template ? languages?
(2020-08-13, 07:43 AM)HighRank2267 Wrote: [ -> ]hi , can my alert plugins replace the default Private message System of mybb

No.

The yellow bar is actually useful. I've been a member on many sites with MyAlerts and I still use the bar over MyAlerts.
i understand but the Yellow bar yess is useful but is Only for show When you received a private message but my alert can Be Enabled Private message too i dont see the difference of my alert Pm , and yellow bar is the same ? is the the Graphical way to show you when you received a private message i am just asking ?
You can remove the variable from the header template.