MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Questions about Prune Inactivated member ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Day registered before pruned inactived user

How this function work ?

if a member are Inactive for X day he are Deleted ?

Does is Work with Banned user too ?

example if an Banner user are Inactive does is Deleted and all of her post ?

is possible to just Prune Banner user automatically after X day and Dont prune Inactive member if they are Member Registered or in another groups ?
Are you talking about ABP Prune members ?
If yes, you can read the presentation...
Quote:How this function work ?
It works quite well. It prune members based on criterias you choose
Quote:if a member are Inactive for X day he are Deleted ?
If you choose this option, yes
Quote:Does is Work with Banned user too ?
example if an Banner user are Inactive does is Deleted and all of her post ?
Yes, banned user is just an user in banned group, but it's an user. But it just delete user, posts aren't suppressed.
Quote:is possible to just Prune Banner user automatically after X day and Dont prune Inactive member if they are Member Registered or in another groups ?
Look at the picture in the presentation: you select the groups which are targeted.
thanks you for the plugins i dont speak about but i will use is surely is better Because i have an Colun in the admin control panel named Prune member but i dont think i have that plugins already because i dont have the option to choose wish group are affected
Can you show an example ? I never seen this column in any page of my ACP, I just have an option to prune selected members in the user management.
User Pruning (8 Settings)
User Pruning allows you to remove users from your forum meeting certain criteria. Here you can configure that criteria.

is named that in Admin control panel (settings)

maybe is a plugins i have more than 30 +

thanks you for your help if i understand your plugins of you give to me here When a member is pruned Does is Delete all thread or post if not What i need to do To Process in this way Without Delete 1 by 1 .. ?

when a member are pruned Is Completly deleted ? if yess For delete all of her thread How ?
Oh, this part... It's not a "column", it's settings. And it prunes users (and posts if you choose this options) if they are not admin, moderators, super moderators or banned. I fyou choose "prune unactivated users", it will also prune members which have not activated there account.

Concerning my plugin: it doesn't delete any post or thread, it just delete user. So yes, you'll have to delete posts by the hand.
Why ? Because automatic mass pruning posts may break some conversations, and it's not because you remove an user account that you want to remove his posts.
english is not my languages i try to understand Unactivated Is member they dont have pass the Activation Group By admin ?

Is not Active member If they dont have connect after X day ? can you confirm to me and thanks is sure about the we dont want maybe to delete all post and Thread
In MyBB settings "prune members", unactivated members are users in the group "Awaiting activation" (Users that have not activated their account by email or manually been activated yet.)

In my plugin, you can choose the criteria "last activity date", which means you'll prune members which didn't connect since more than X days (and you can also add having less than Y posts)