MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Looking for the same theme as MyBB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I have probably asked about this before but will ask again. I would prefer to have this theme that MyBB uses today as the main theme.

Is there a member or staff member who can attach a file where this theme is located?

Thanks in advance.
This is the default MyBB theme. There is just a common header for all mybb.com subdomains and I don't think it'll be released anywhere.
I would say that it would not be a lot of work. These are the few things you can change to get similar look to MyBB community design -
1. Navigation Menu
2. Announcement bar
3. Bottom footer

Apart from the above three, everything is already there in default myBB theme.
I feel your design requirement is simple if you think in only the above three aspects and this will give you the desired results.

Good Luck
WallBB
(2020-08-15, 05:33 AM)WallBB Wrote: [ -> ]I would say that it would not be a lot of work. These are the few things you can change to get similar look to MyBB community design -
1. Navigation Menu
2. Announcement bar
3. Bottom footer

Apart from the above three, everything is already there in default myBB theme.
I feel your design requirement is simple if you think in only the above three aspects and this will give you the desired results.

Good Luck
WallBB

There may not be any major design requirements. But if you have the desire and time for this, this is appreciated. I know you can make great looking designs.

Take an example - https://forums.mybb-plugins.com/index.php

Very nice design and you want something equivalent.