MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: OUGC Media Info Tag
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi @Ikop,

Thanks for reporting, I will eventually come to fix the issue you mention.

Regards.
this is a good idea for movie & tv download phorums like mine....
can you create a iMDB Box like 'Code:' box but has iMDB: with iMDB image as the 'Title:' of the box that accepts iMDB links please? I think this would be a Good Feature (Seperate Plugin), and Also a 'Download Links:' Box that has images that are like the size of Favicons for popular File-Hosts like eg. Mega.co.nz, RapidGator.net, UL.to, FileFactory.com, 1Fichier.com, DDowwnload.com, Dropapk.to, Drop.Download, ClickNUpload.co etc)

Awesome stuff on this plugin btw....
Any updates ?
(2022-12-05, 01:01 PM)phorumws Wrote: [ -> ]this is a good idea for movie & tv download phorums like mine....
can you create a iMDB Box like 'Code:' box but has iMDB: with iMDB image as the 'Title:' of the box that accepts iMDB links please? I think this would be a Good Feature (Seperate Plugin), and Also a 'Download Links:' Box that has images that are like the size of Favicons for popular File-Hosts like eg. Mega.co.nz, RapidGator.net, UL.to, FileFactory.com, 1Fichier.com, DDowwnload.com, Dropapk.to, Drop.Download, ClickNUpload.co etc)

Awesome stuff on this plugin btw....

It sounds like that could be better off as a separated plugin as it diverges from the original intention of this plugin. This plugin was meant to pull media data based on the ID provided, not to build links or thumbnails for it.

Feel free to add more details or be more descriptive if you think otherwise.

I should say nonetheless, what you ask should be possible let it be in this or a different plugin.

(2023-05-09, 07:03 AM)PARADOX987 Wrote: [ -> ]Any updates ?

I will be updating most of my plugin later this year for PHP 8.2+. If you could be more detailed on the issues you mean to ask about it could be helpful.
Pages: 1 2