MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Problem installing pay pal mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I am having problems installing the easy instal plug in for the pay pal mod. I cannot download easy instal because when I go to the link it gives on the download page it takes me to advanced plug ins. I tried installing that but its a long story.

Please help

Thank you
Thank you for pointing out the error on the PayPal page.

Your post doesn't give me any indicators as to why its not working. Have you tried to install EI and it hasn't? Are you trying to install advanced plugins first because EI is needed to install it. I had a look at the Adv Plugins page and I don't think it was clear about that. Sorry, and I've corrected it for future use.

Can you be more specific as to what is not working?
Well now the link is fixed but now when i try to download the EI plugin and I click "I agree" it takes me to a PHP code (that's what I think it is).

You take that code copy it paste it in php file name it ei and upload it to your plugin folder then go to plugin manager in the admin panel you see it call easy install click the activate button and then it is install. If you run into any errors they might be permission errors like server 500 error. you chmod the folder to 777 to install then after you might get a server 500 that's because the folder is chmod 777 just chomd it back to what it was. The the plugin manager should work. Note: this may or may not happen...