MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: how to modify default bb code ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In mybb for input a text in center there is default bb code :- 
[align=center] xyz [/align]
but i want to modify it.
juts like this :- 
[center] xyz [/center]

i also want to modify left & right align bb codes just like above.

anybody knows ? how to do this ?
hi , i think is with mycode Maybe some member can help you for that me not because i don't know but i have try with mycode certain tuto and not working sad .. do you know how to All .jpeg .jpg link be Automatically Parse with bbcode image code to show in post the picture without need to use any tag IMG .. ?

I ask to you because maybe you know
(2020-08-16, 07:39 AM)HighRank2267 Wrote: [ -> ]hi , i think is with mycode Maybe some member can help you for that me not because i don't know but i have try with mycode certain tuto and not working sad .. do you know how to All .jpeg .jpg  link be Automatically Parse with bbcode image code to show in post the picture without need to use any tag IMG .. ?

Bro seriously? are u simply spamming here ? cant u read the title? its how! ? u are not even helping him..upon that u are asking him how to tag IMG ? LOL
(2020-08-16, 10:27 AM)Shetty Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-08-16, 07:39 AM)HighRank2267 Wrote: [ -> ]hi , i think is with mycode Maybe some member can help you for that me not because i don't know but i have try with mycode certain tuto and not working sad .. do you know how to All .jpeg .jpg  link be Automatically Parse with bbcode image code to show in post the picture without need to use any tag IMG .. ?

Bro seriously? are u simply spamming here ? cant u read the title? its how! ? u are not even helping him..upon that u are asking him how to tag IMG ? LOL

i have thinking to 98 % 1 member minimal and member with 3 post .. But 1 member surely write it to me like something he speak about bbcode etc i ask to him because no one have respond to me about that .. i dont take his post to Made request Is a Questions only for him .. and i have try to help him with my respond about mycode .. because i think is the way .. !! Does my thread have kill someone ? I dont spam i Made request and received  help 2/4 of my post .. Btw good day ..
(2020-08-16, 06:22 AM)PARADOXP Wrote: [ -> ]In mybb for input a text in center there is default bb code :- 
[align=center] xyz [/align]
but i want to modify it.
juts like this :- 
[center] xyz [/center]

i also want to modify left & right align bb codes just like above.

anybody knows ? how to do this ?

You can do that quite simply from MyCode (in ACP):
Regular expression
\[center\](.*?)\[/center\]

Replacement
<div class="mycode_align"> style="text-align:center;">$1</div>

But this will not modify the MyCode generated with the editor buttons.