MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MMB Hide Mod + 1.11.0 - All-in-one MyBB Hide Hack
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Thanks for the suggestions, they're all planned in and I'll get to them once I'm available (might have to wait until weekend though, so I can do some proper testing before release).

Also, Version 1.0.2 Released
Small improvement - The original poster of a post with the hide tag will automatically see the contents unlocked, since it is the user who posted the hide tag.
how to do setting if some groups always want show unlocked content means ?
(2020-08-19, 08:33 PM)kuttysoft Wrote: [ -> ]how to do setting if some groups always want show unlocked content means ?

You can do that by adding those users in the administrator usergroup for the specific hide code.

See on this settings screenshot: https://community.mybb.com/attachment.php?aid=43199
(2020-08-20, 10:45 AM)KevinVR Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-08-19, 08:33 PM)kuttysoft Wrote: [ -> ]how to do setting if some groups always want  show unlocked content means ?

You can do that by adding those users in the administrator usergroup for the specific hide code.

See on this settings screenshot: https://community.mybb.com/attachment.php?aid=43199

Got it Thank You .
Does it support hide in hide code means.
Suppose, I want to hide paypoint code for specific user group?

[hide=2,3]
[hide=point 9]

This content is hidden for group 2 and 3.
It requires 9 point to see hidden content.
[/hide]
[/hide]

Like this different combination can be used?

Sorry, Kevin. One question for hide point is redeem 9 point or user has to reach 9 points to unlock hidden contents.
Thank you.
Updated to Version 1.1.0
- NewPoints unlock functionality, pay using NewPoints to unlock,
- Configurable commission to post author
- Configurable discount for specific usergroups in specific forums
- Use with [hide=cost 200]contents[/hide]
- Smaller locked/unlocked icons

To reply to Dr_The_One's question, currently the hide codes are not nestable (hide inside hide MyCode).
This is one of the best plugin to be used on board.
Thank Kevin.
+1.
(2020-08-30, 05:44 PM)Dr_The_One Wrote: [ -> ]This is one of the best plugin to be used on board.
Thank Kevin.
+1.

I appreciate the feedback Dr The One !

New version released, HideMod + 1.2.0

Changelog:
- Added $postTag to templates to allow showing what the cost was of an already unlocked item
- Added .hidemodplus-locked and .hidemodplus-unlocked css classes to allow easier styles customisation.
- Unlocked times are always shown for newpoints cost hide type, even if unlocked so original author can also see these statistics.

Upgrade instructions available here, see details in version 1.2.0

Sneak peek of post tags:
https://prnt.sc/uo7o6t
Great plugin totally worth the details.
Quite surprised it works out of the box on a Dark theme.

Got the membership. Plus I did report you some bugs.

Keep the development ticking.
(2020-10-13, 05:29 PM)sappy Wrote: [ -> ]Great plugin totally worth the details.
Quite surprised it works out of the box on a Dark theme.

Got the membership. Plus I did report you some bugs.

Keep the development ticking.

Thanks for the feedback Sappy! We are using default MyBB HTML components, so these should be compatible with most if not all themes, as you have mentioned.

As for the reported items, these seem to be issues related to your plugins (conflicts), as discussed I'll have a quick look at your forum setup in order to find what is causing this. As for development, we have quite some nice plugins we are still working on that we will release soon  Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6