MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Downloads Section Mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I get this message when I try to run the "dbupdate.php and templateinstall.php" scripts. Not sure what is wrong, I am logged into my admin account.

[Image: screen00058ry.jpg]
yes, i get the same error Big Grin
That mod is outdated. There is currently no download mod that works with MyBB 1.02.

Cheers!
I'll be looking to update this mod to be 1.0+ compatible shortly. Smile
lucky i searched this forum as well lol Toungue cant wait for this to be updated cause we want to use it for our website Toungue
musicalmidget is there any time frame you can give this release at all?
Unfortunately a number of other commitments have delayed me recently, but I'll do my best to get this mod (and a few others) updated as soon as possible. I'll post when I can give you more of an idea.
that's good, i hope it can be soon, but whenever you have time lol. we're waiting for it so we can release the downloads section of our site lol
yeah, I'm nagging Toungue we're still waiting for that downloads section Sad I would try and do it myself but i dont really think i'm all that up to it xD
I must appologise for my delay once again. I'm afraid some personal things occupied a lot of my time last week when I was hoping to get this mod updated and released. There is some good news though. Smile

Version 2.0 of the downloads section mod is still in development and probably wont be out for a while yet. However, I've updated the old version of the mod to work with the latest version of MyBB. I'm in the process of finishing off the updated admin pages for the mod and then it will finally be released and labelled as version 1.5. Smile
Pages: 1 2