MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Allowed Login Methods
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am using MyBB 1.8.24,
when I try to change the login method to Username and email or email only & the page reloaded, it always goes back to just username login method.

Any fix for it?
Thank you.
I dont know what is your problem but I think i am not sure before to use mail with mybb is need to be Setup in Php file or nginx server config If is not working maybe is the reason you have this problem
Sorry, I am not understand what you want to tell?
I search for this and many users have this same issue but there was no any solution given or missed threads which had solution.

Help please.
(2020-08-22, 03:15 PM)Dr_The_One Wrote: [ -> ]I am using MyBB 1.8.24,
when I try to change the login method to Username and email or email only & the page reloaded, it always goes back to just username login method.

Any fix for it?
Thank you.

Do you mean when you try to set this option in Admin panel it always reloads and shows the Username login method selected instead of the other two option you checked?
Exactly..
Did you check "Yes" in Allow emails to be registered multiple times? (same setting page)

It's explained in Allowed Login Methods: To allow email as a valid login method, no users are allowed to share email addresses.
I had already kept that setting to NO.

But surprisingly, It accepting now both username and email for login.