MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Control Panel is shown on top of the "Private message"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

When clicking the "Inbox" private message (or also My Alert page), then selecting one of the messages, the "Control Panel" shows on top of the message and just doesn't look right. I think the control panel should be on the right sidebar like, and let the message take the spotlight. Please see the below screenshot showing the issue. The section marked in red, i would like to move it to the right of the page, the section on the green i would like to move it to the top where it is. 

Can someone help me, point me on the right direction? Any help would be appreciated. 

[Image: issue.png]
Seems like an incorrect location of the navigation either by you, the theme author, or something similar, check your private_read template.
(2020-08-24, 02:19 AM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]Seems like an incorrect location of the navigation either by you, the theme author, or something similar, check your private_read template.
Thanks for your reply! However, i removed the 'private_read' code and no change (just to check if this is it). Could it be usercp?
Hi,

Any URL to check? And a test user would be great too...
(2020-08-24, 10:11 AM)NoRules Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

Any URL to check? And a test user would be great too...
Hi,

Thanks! Check your PM please. I included the test user. Hope you can help.
Please help.
  • When i click private messages, it is fine. Messages are shown on center, User CP is shown on the right (sidebar)
    https://ibb.co/XS0Qn8G
  • After selecting a message (Test in this case), the User CP is floating on top of the actual message, pushign the message all the way at the bottom. 
    https://ibb.co/t3Q4k0z
Compare the private and private_read templates.
Omar, Thank you! I was able to put it the User CP underneath the message on the "Private_Read". Hopefully one day i'll be able to float it right...