MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Profile To the Left
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello.

I am currently setting up my board and was wondering on how to move the profiles to the left? I have tried changing the setting to Display posts using the classic layout but nothing changed. Can someone guide me on this please?
hi do you speak In The post you want to see the profils Image , and information As left if yess you need to go in admin control panel Show Thread Option

use This
Display posts using the classic layout

you need to Use A plugin to Force all user to use This Layout because they have choice to use this or the Default .. you set in the admin control panel

and install the plugins No need to config or anything

https://mods.mybb.com/view/force-postbit-layout

You need to Manualy change 16* to 18* for the last version of mybb

Wish i have help you
(2020-08-25, 05:41 PM)HighRank2267 Wrote: [ -> ]hi do you speak In The post you want to see the profils Image , and information As left if yess you need to go in admin control panel Show Thread Option

use This

you need to Use A plugin to Force all user to use This Layout because they have choice to use this or the Default .. you set in the admin control panel

Wish i have help you
Thank you very much, You have been a great help  Smile
welcome Smile
(2020-08-25, 06:57 PM)Catsmother Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-08-25, 05:41 PM)HighRank2267 Wrote: [ -> ]hi do you speak In The post you want to see the profils Image , and information As left if yess you need to go in admin control panel Show Thread Option

use This

Wish i have help you
Thank you very much, You have been a great help  Smile

I wouldn't use an outdated plugin even if it appears to work by modifying the info array.  That only helps getting it installed.  I inherited a board with several such plugins, and it was a lot of work getting things cleaned up.

Changing version compatibility is no guarantee it will work correctly with newer php versions and the mybb core.

cheers...
i use this plugins this is why i recommend to you and is working Well on the last version of mybb
(2020-08-25, 11:50 PM)HighRank2267 Wrote: [ -> ]i use this plugins this is why i recommend to you and is working Well on the last version of mybb

You might mention you run 1824 on a localhost - not a live board.  I try lot's of things in a test environment.  If something breaks - I can roll it back easily.  Not a big deal anyway.

Regardless how good your test plans are, very hard to anticipate what will happen in a production environment.

Anyway, OP's decision to make.
i understand
I will just tell my members that they can change the profiles by going on their UCP if the plugin doesn't work Smile