MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Any idea how to make this
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello guys, i'd like to make this and its simply a token that stored in database, and only selected usergroups will get access as they'll be able to generate new key! As i will implement this key as loginĀ 

[Image: auth-system.png]
This is a custom plugin you've requested from us, which we have developed exactly as you have instructed us to but you have not finalised payment for. Sharing of custom order details before order completion is not permitted.

Could you let us know why you're not finalising the payment after the custom plugin development, without receiving feedback on the demo website?

The plugin is completely done as per your requests and awaiting your feedback since 2 days.
(2020-08-27, 09:29 PM)KevinVR Wrote: [ -> ]This is a custom plugin you've requested from us, which we have developed exactly as you have instructed us to but you have not finalised payment for. Sharing of custom order details before order completion is not permitted.

Could you let us know why you're not finalising the payment after the custom plugin development, without receiving feedback on the demo website?

The plugin is completely done as per your requests and awaiting your feedback since 2 days.

I sent you messaged, waiting for your reply, i cannot seem to test your little demo my friend. And moreover i said would you accept Bitcoins as payment ?
(2020-08-29, 03:06 AM)YashvirGaming Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-08-27, 09:29 PM)KevinVR Wrote: [ -> ]This is a custom plugin you've requested from us, which we have developed exactly as you have instructed us to but you have not finalised payment for. Sharing of custom order details before order completion is not permitted.

I sent you messaged, waiting for your reply, i cannot seem to test your little demo my friend. And moreover i said would you accept Bitcoins as payment ?

Hello Yashvir

Demo details sent once again through PM. Are you not receiving my new messages from the Facebook chat? I have fulfilled the conditions (one post and one like) on the test account so you can try generating a code Wink .

Unfortunately we do not accept Bitcoins, we agreed to use PayPal before starting this custom development.