MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Login Redirecting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello

To put is simply, I have a forum installed on example.com/main but my main page example.com includes either 2 php pages and will show the page required for those logged in/out. Basically, the navbar changes with the appropriate menu for guests/members.

This example.com/index.php contains the navbar and the remaining content is in an iframe and contains the forum. There is a reason why I have it this way and it's because I intend to chat software. Eventually, both main website/forum will be in a tabbed menu (allowing people to browse the forum and also stay connected to the chat at the same time.

The only issue I'm running into is when I'm logging in. So when I login, all looks fine, asides the navbar. The navbar will show content for guests... unless I refresh the entire page, THEN it will show the correct menu. Logging out isn't an issue BTW; the navbar disappears for a couple of seconds (whilst it's logging out) and then example.com shows in the address bar and has the correct navbar showing (for guests)

I tried: target="_blank"
<input type="submit" class="btn btn-sm btn-success" target="_blank" name="loginsubmit" value="{$lang->login}" />

This didn't work. Can anybody point me in the right direction?

Thank you in advance.

Never mind, after an hour, I figured it out. Smile