MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB is automatically repairing a crashed table
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been seeing the message on my forum every couple of days, how can I track down which table is crashing?

The task says it has "logs enabled" but I'm not sure where is it logging to.
Thank you. I'm also using 7.3 so string to array conversion is an issue. I will update the code and see if the process finishes and re-opens the site automatically.
I have the same problem. I tried the fixes in the thread above but my forum still says "MyBB is automatically repairing a crashed table."
First open your board manually in the settings (first setting group in the settings page), then try to run the task file to see if the problem persists.

This specific issue shouldn't be present if you fix the line mentioned in previous posts linked above.
(2020-11-07, 01:52 AM)OmarĀ G. Wrote: [ -> ]First open your board manually in the settings (first setting group in the settings page), then try to run the task file to see if the problem persists.

This specific issue shouldn't be present if you fix the line mentioned in previous posts linked above.

It's fixed now. Found out a plugin called proxgfy was causing additional problems.