MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Don't show (to regular users) who gave them rep (Alternate Repuation System 2.0)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi I am using the Alternate Reputation System version 2.0 and I was wondering if it is possible to not show who gave a user reputation. So therefore the only people who could see who gave rep (to them or another user) are the rep mods.

If you dont understand what I am asking or would like to comment please post.

Thanks Smile
So, you basically want the reputation system to not show any details to anyone except the rep-moderators? Or only not who gave the reputations?

And what about people viewing their own reputation? Are they allowed to see who gave them reputation?

[edit]Feature added in next version (2.4)[/edit]
Smethead Wrote:So, you basically want the reputation system to not show any details to anyone except the rep-moderators? Or only not who gave the reputations?

And what about people viewing their own reputation? Are they allowed to see who gave them reputation?

[edit]Feature added in next version (2.4)[/edit]

Yes they are allowed to see who gave them reputation and can see who gave others rep but those who are not rep moderators cant see who gave them/someone else rep.
Well, I made it so that you can select who else from rep-moderators can see the comments.
You can choose from "Nobody", "The user who received the reputations" and "Everyone". Rep-Moderators will always be able to see the comments.
Smethead Wrote:Well, I made it so that you can select who else from rep-moderators can see the comments.
You can choose from "Nobody", "The user who received the reputations" and "Everyone". Rep-Moderators will always be able to see the comments.

ok thanks for your help