MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: theme plugin bug :(
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm trying to use the MyBB_Dark_Responsive 1.1 stable style which relies on the plugins: DVZ Mentions, Automention, & Top Stats. It seems that the style was edited this year, but is still not the same version as the latest mybb release. Unfortunately, when I attempt to install the plugins by following the included instructions in the style pack:

"1. Upload folders "inc" and "jscripts" from "upload" to your MyBB root.

2. Go to ACP -> Configuration -> Plugins and activate DVZ Mentions, Automention and Top Stats.

3. Go to ACP -> Styles and Templates -> Import Theme and import the XML file.

4. Done."

I get this message in the mybb plugin manager admin backend "MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance."

I tried to look for error.log but it doesn't exist. I checked my installation and all files have permissions, so it should be writing an error log in the root directory but it's just not. I really would like to use this theme and those plugins, any help is greatly appreciated. Even if I can't use the plugins, i'd like to use the theme and modify it so there's no top stats sidebar blankspace (since the plugin is failing to install). It looks like the last update on the top stats plugin was 2016.