MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: attachment page
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Allow attachment page to be editable - for ads, change bg color etc...
Be more descriptive please.
Add configuration options for the attachment page, so the background color can be changed, an option to add a slideshow, ad placement.
Mikeyb5753 can of course correct me if I'm wrong, but, Omar, my interpretation of his meaning is that he wants to be able to configure the way attachments are presented via the /attachment.php?aid=XXX URL.

Edit: Oops, you responded in between my loading this page and responding, mikeyb5753.
(2020-09-09, 10:12 AM)Laird Wrote: [ -> ]Mikeyb5753 can of course correct me if I'm wrong, but, Omar, my interpretation of his meaning is that he wants to be able to configure the way attachments are presented via the /attachment.php?aid=XXX URL.

Edit: Oops, you responded in between my loading this page and responding, mikeyb5753.

That's exactly what I meant.
The attachment system could be improved to be a media manager (slideshow, etc), but as for the specific features you suggest I won't be sure if it would be in the interest of the project to be added in-core.