MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB has experienced an internal error and cannot continue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Database is good, repaired all tables just in case. Files look good. No PHP errors/warnings. I've been running the forum for seven years, first time I see this and I have no idea what's wrong. Any ideas?
[Image: dggSSWs.png]
Im getting the same in amxmodx-es
You need to change your settings to show warnings and errors and then you will get the actual error message. Or, if you have it set up for logging the errors you can check your error log for the real problem and then post that here.

You can edit your board settings in your inc/settings.php file.
(2020-09-10, 08:33 PM)Ben Wrote: [ -> ]You need to change your settings to show warnings and errors and then you will get the actual error message. Or, if you have it set up for logging the errors you can check your error log for the real problem and then post that here.

You can edit your board settings in your inc/settings.php file.
Thanks for your reply. I've already stated that "No PHP errors/warnings", they are enable against a file but I don't see anything there!

Also, apache is not showing any error in the logs.!
Ah of course, sorry. You can try show warnings and errors for a short time and then switch it back if you have users viewing or trying to view your board.
Already tried but nothing! I've just realised it's throwing a 503, not a 500 which is strange... I have no idea where it comes from! I haven't changed anything for a couple of weeks. Any ideas where to look at?

Fixed, htaccess was using a PHP 7.2 handler when the server's got 7.3 version. Not sure how it's been working til now, but it's back in business.
(2020-09-11, 09:35 AM)Neeeeeeeeeel.- Wrote: [ -> ]Already tried but nothing! I've just realised it's throwing a 503, not a 500 which is strange... I have no idea where it comes from! I haven't changed anything for a couple of weeks. Any ideas where to look at?

Fixed, htaccess was using a PHP 7.2 handler when the server's got 7.3 version. Not sure how it's been working til now, but it's back in business.

Hello any idea how what did you do in .htaccess ?
I tried changing the version of my php 7.4 to 7.2 & 7.3 but the error is still here.
I'm getting same annoying error

MyBB Internal Error

MyBB has experienced an internal error and cannot continue.

If you're a visitor of this website, please wait a few minutes and try again. If this problem persists, please contact the site owner.
If you are the site owner, please check the MyBB Documentation for help resolving common issues, or get technical help on the MyBB Community Forums.
I am with the same problem, could someone fix it? I use PHP 5.6 and MariaDB
(2020-09-27, 06:44 AM)PlayingGames Wrote: [ -> ]I am with the same problem, could someone fix it? I use PHP 5.6 and MariaDB

Hi i fixed it 
I clean installed everything and now Importing/uploading back Database via PhpMyAdmin

Check my site 1st forum mybb - [/url][url=https://yashvirgaming.com/mybb/]https://yashvirgaming.com/mybb/

Second forum Simple Machine Forum -- https://yashvirgaming.com/forum/

E
verything is working now. But i'll have to re do some small changes such as remapping Google Seo Links in .htaccess etc