MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: SQL Error 1054
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Heya! I have an encountered a problem as I was doing some WIP theme. Everytime I log out, I would experience this page:

[Image: DcdrUMv.png]

However, if I refresh, it returns to normal (but the problem still persists everytime I log out)

Anyway to solve this issue?

Hi,

the last_cookie field it's not a default field from MyBB, so it was added by a plugin. Check what plugins are installed (or were installed) that add this extra field.

If you don't use it anymore, try to install and uninstall it again to remove the field.

If you use it, try to reinstall it.
Ah, a plugin is behind the cause of this. I'll check that out. Is there a way to find out which plugins that was causing it, or it's more of a "check" one thing at a time kind of way?

Last Poster Avatar (3.0.3)
Discord Webhooks for MyBB (2.0)
DVZ Mentions (1.0.5)
DVZ Stream (2.1)
Haz Spoiler (1.0)
MyAlerts (2.0.4)
MyBB FancyBox (1.0.1)
My Insert Buttons (4.0.1)
MyProfile (1.2)
MyReactions (0.0.4)
OUGC Awards (1.8.22)
Template Conditionals (1.8)
Quick Advanced Editor Plus (2.2.2)
Thank You/Like System (3.3.6)
Thread prefixes (1.0)

Here's all the plugins currently active on the forum. I did my best to search the FTP to see anything out of the ordinary, but didn't find anything that could be causing it.

EDITED

Found the issue! It was stuck inside the member.php file. It doesn't seem to be based on a plugin, but my issue is now solved tho!