MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Resetful API
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am looking to purchase a restful API I can use for my C# application that will work with the latest version of MYBB,
Resetful API meaning I can get login with the api system and get information such as primary, Secondary group, Email etc..
If you can get this done or know of one please let me know!
(2020-09-22, 08:25 PM)TrynCatchMe Wrote: [ -> ]I am looking to purchase a restful API I can use for my C# application that will work with the latest version of MYBB,
Resetful API meaning I can get login with the api system and get information such as primary, Secondary group, Email etc..
Hello There,
Hope you are doing well!!

I'd Glad to assist you with your requirement.
For further discussion Please reach to me at email : [email protected] or add me over Skype : live:carter_1594

Thanks and Regards
Carter W
(2020-09-23, 08:42 AM)Carter11 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-09-22, 08:25 PM)TrynCatchMe Wrote: [ -> ]I am looking to purchase a restful API I can use for my C# application that will work with the latest version of MYBB,
Hello There,
Hope you are doing well!!

I'd Glad to assist you with your requirement.
For further discussion Please reach to me at email : [email protected] or add me over Skype : live:carter_1594

Thanks and Regards
Carter W

If you have discord message me that, Would be easier.