MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Problem with the plugin - OUGC GnuPG Encrypt
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Sorry for the bad english Sad

As I said, I have the plugin "OUGC GnuPG Encrypt! Unfortunately I only see a white page when I want to test the plugin, if the plugin is on then everything is ok, but if you create an account and click on" register "then the page remains white until you turn off the plugin

even if you are in the user -cp and want to add the pgp to the description, then the page is also white

what i tried
GnuPG library installed, as the omar said, but how I configured it I don't know, in the anal line was only
sudo apt-get update -y
and
sudo apt-get install -y php-gnupg

.gnupg also got rights, I don't know where to look, under which logs?

THANKS TO EVERYONE Heart
Try to activate PHP warnings so you get more than a white page.
https://stackify.com/display-php-errors/

White pages are useless.
(2020-09-23, 09:30 AM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]Try to activate PHP warnings so you get more than a white page.
https://stackify.com/display-php-errors/

White pages are useless.
Hi,
Unfortunately I don't get an error message, I set it in the ".htaccess" and in the "php.ini" ... but no result
I have my website on Ngnix
2020/09/24 00:29:08 [notice] 22820#22820: signal process started
2020/09/24 00:29:26 [error] 22824#22824: *47 FastCGI sent in stderr: "PHP message: PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Error: Class 'gnupg' not found in /var/www/html/inc/plugins/gnupg_encrypt.php:1511
Stack trace:
#0 /var/www/html/inc/plugins/gnupg_encrypt.php(1043): GnuPG_Encrypt->gpg()
#1 /var/www/html/inc/class_plugins.php(136): GnuPG_Encrypt->hook_datahandler_user_validate(Object(UserDataHandler))
#2 /var/www/html/inc/datahandlers/user.php(1058): pluginSystem->run_hooks(Array, Object(UserDataHandler))
#3 /var/www/html/usercp.php(277): UserDataHandler->validate_user()
#4 {main}
  thrown in /var/www/html/inc/plugins/gnupg_encrypt.php on line 1511" while reading response header from upstream, client: 127.0.0.1, server: _, request: "POST /usercp.php HTTP/1.1", upstream: "fastcgi://unix:/run/php/php7.0-fpm.sock:", host: "xxxxx", referrer: "xxxxx/usercp.php?action=profile"
The error says your server doesn't have the gnupg package or library installed, thus you can't use it.

I will try to see if this plugin works for me in php 7.0
Hello I installed your plugin and I have this error message when I click on save

(!) Fatal error: Error not caught: Class 'gnupg' not found in C: \ wamp64 \ www \ inc \ plugins \ gnupg_encrypt.php on line 1511
(!) Error: Class 'gnupg' not found in C: \ wamp64 \ www \ inc \ plugins \ gnupg_encrypt.php at line 1511
You probably run wamp, xamp or anything like that.
Find the php configuration/options and activate the php-gnupg module
Please follow @Crazycat suggestion.
sorry for my English
exat, I managed to install it but I have this problem,
I activate the 2 fa in the profile I click on validate and a new page opens, but there is no message to decrypt it just my public pgp key

[Image: pgp.png]

[Image: pgp2.png]
Make the ./inc/plugins/gnupg_encrypt/.gnupg directory writeable.
Pages: 1 2