MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Is there a reputation plugin?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Where say you have 50,000 reputation points and when you do a positive or negative on someone, they receive or get deducted 50,000?

I'm new to MyBB but it seems like reputation is always +1 and -1? Cool

Im searching but I don't think it exists

...is it possible to replace +1 and -1 with a different value? Can I make an API call to my server to determine what the value should be and replace +1/-1 with that value somewhere? I've never used php

something like this
https://community.mybb.com/thread-128735.html
The url you link describes such a complex feature that it is kinda confusing for me to understand all of the features.

Even so, I don't think there exists anything that achieves what I understood not what you are looking for but should be achievable with a plugin.

Quote:...is it possible to replace +1 and -1 with a different value? Can I make an API call to my server to determine what the value should be and replace +1/-1 with that value somewhere? I've never used php

Where say you have 50,000 reputation points and when you do a positive or negative on someone, they receive or get deducted 50,000?

There isn't a plugin for this that I have heard, but it should be possible to change the +1 -1 (+n -n) value allowed for users on the fly with a plugin.