MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: eMods help needed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have downloaded and tried to install the eMods module so that i can run the PMadmin plugin.
But whilst i was searching the codes in "index.php" i was having trouble but worked around that with hope it would work but now i get these error codes when i go into my adminCP

Warning: main(admin/eMods-nav.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/.ernest/djnation/djnation.teaspoondiner.net/admin/index.php on line 227

Warning: main(admin/eMods-nav.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/.ernest/djnation/djnation.teaspoondiner.net/admin/index.php on line 227

Warning: main(): Failed opening 'admin/eMods-nav.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/.ernest/djnation/djnation.teaspoondiner.net/admin/index.php on line 227 

what shall i do to solve this?
Have you uploaded the files eMods-functions.php, eMods-nav.php and eMods-perms.php to your boards admin directory?
yes, all of them
can anyone help me with this????
CHMOD them to 766
Tikitiki Wrote:CHMOD them to 766

what do you mean?
i dont understand :$
i still dont understand what im supposed to do to fix those errotr codes though Confused

EDIT:

no worries - i have just updated my forum and those errors have gone

but ...
they might come back when i re-install the plugins {if they have been deactivated i havent checked}