MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: eMods Help needed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I installed all of the eMods Core files in the appropriate directories and folders and CHMODed them to the appropriate permissions, but I cannot find the Modules menu in my Admin CP. Any help would be appreciated! :frown:
Did you refresh your side panel? Read the readme and made the necessary changes?
Dec, its not always that easy. I've installed Emods as well. And everytime i set my own access to YES, it goes automatic to NO again.
There are several other people having this problem. I also mentioned it, together with some other people, I think (now).
Yes, and I still can't get it to appear. *shrugs*
You will need to do a full refresh (CTRL + F5) of the admin cp in order for the modules menu to display (most likely at the bottom of the navigation panel).

I don't believe there are any problems in the code affecting the way navigation links or the module permission settings, however I'll try and take a look tomorrow just to make sure.
I tried that and nothing happened. I did install Massacre's arcade plugin. I wonder if that has something to do with the fact that the Module panel isn't showing? Should I reupload the eMods files?
FF|Skyrider Wrote:Dec, its not always that easy. I've installed Emods as well. And everytime i set my own access to YES, it goes automatic to NO again.

Same thing to me :cry:

Can anyone help?
Is Tikitiki's fix ready to release in your eMods, musicalmidget?
I've not yet had any message from Tikitiki about what's causing the problem, but when I do I'll get a fix released as soon as possible.

Sorry for the wait.
Pages: 1 2