MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Easy Install Emergency Help!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok, I was trying to install the Cash Mod for MyBB 1.0, and it told me to install Easy Install, which I did by uploading the plugin to the plugin folder, and then I activated it.

This is what the plugins.php now looks like:

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, [email protected] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log

I can't disable the plugin because i can't access the page!

How can I get rid of this???
Can you upload your plugins.php page please?
Ok, here it is.
I downloaded your plugin file and it seems to work fine. However if you had activated EI then the changes weren't made.
What you should do is upload a new copy of admin/global.php and admin/plugins.php. If EI is still activated then deactivate it. Make sure that you CHMOD those files to 777 before reactivating it. If you get the error again then check the CHMOD. Sometimes when the files are edited/created, new permissions are given to the files.
Ive tried all that decswxaqz and it still doesnt work. Ive tryed a reset with 1.04 and still get the same error.
Solved the problem. For anyone who wants to know how to solve it:

Activate EI.
If it shows an "Internal Server Error" then download the plugins.php from the admin folder.
Delete the plugins.php from the server.
Upload the plugins.php you just downloaded.
Refresh the entire admin panel (including the cache).

The Plugin page should now display (well it worked for me!)
hmmmm.... that's a good point... hehe
The information is stored in admin/global.php. The only thing that changes in admin/plugins.php is to display the "EI compatible" column..... I suppose you can live without it since only my mods use it Big Grin