MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: PluginLibrary not completely installing.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
All of my plugins have installed and moved from the bottom "inactive" to the top "active" except for the PluginLibrary plugin. I click on it, it comes up and says that the plugin has successfully loaded but it does not move from out of the "inactive" section. I can click on it as many times as I want and it will keep saying it has successfully loaded but never move from "inactive". I'm pretty sure that the plugin has successfully loaded because others which depend on it run with no errors, I just don't like clutter and not moving from the "inactive" section to "active" to someone with ADD is annoying and I would like to see that it has 'completely' finished installing and moved to the "active" section. Any hints? I don't think I can just remove the php file from the 'plugins' folder because it is only one of two files uploaded when installing the plugin.
That's normal... PluginLibrary is not a plugin, it just pretends to be one just enough so you see it's there at all and which version it is.

Plugins that use PluginLibrary will load it when they actually need it.
OK.
thank you, it just seemed incomplete and I just wanted to make sure that nothing else was required of it