MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Attachments PROBLEM!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I can't see the attachments when I upload and Insert into post the image. What should I do?
There is nothing? :/
An account is required to access the link you've posted. Or could you please upload a screenshot of what you've encountered as "nothing"?
(2020-09-29, 12:20 AM)noyle Wrote: [ -> ]An account is required to access the link you've posted. Or could you please upload a screenshot of what you've encountered as "nothing"?

The nothing was this: (There is just a tiny circle.)

PHOTO:
[attachment=43299]

[attachment=43298]

[attachment=43300]
Hmm.. my browsers (Firefox & Chrome) say it cannot be displayed because it contains errors. AFAIK, PNG files are super sensitive to errors.

I downloaded it but can't uploaded here on MyBB. When I was trying to upload, the system told me that "The file upload failed. Please choose a valid file and try again. "

Could you please provide some detailed information about your system? Such as the PHP version and the GD extension version, your MyBB version and if you have ever modified any MyBB's core file.
This is MyDropzone, a plugin I have developed. Since you are asking here, I suppose you have obtained it through an illegal source of redistribution. Please report this, and purchase a valid license or subscription on MyBBoost. Thank you.
(2020-09-29, 03:02 PM)Shade Wrote: [ -> ]This is MyDropzone, a plugin I have developed. Since you are asking here, I suppose you have obtained it through an illegal source of redistribution. Please report this, and purchase a valid license or subscription on MyBBoost. Thank you.

I don't think this plugin would make uploaded images (PNG in this thread) broken. Would you please clarify it anyway? Thanks.
MyDropzone works as intended if downloaded from MyBBoost. This looks like a rip, I can't weigh in.
@OP: Please provide the information if you have legally obtained the plugin. Otherwise it is unfair to provide support.
(2020-09-29, 03:50 PM)Shade Wrote: [ -> ]MyDropzone works as intended if downloaded from MyBBoost. This looks like a rip, I can't weigh in.

Hi. I sent you PM.

(2020-09-29, 02:42 PM)noyle Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm.. my browsers (Firefox & Chrome) say it cannot be displayed because it contains errors. AFAIK, PNG files are super sensitive to errors.

I downloaded it but can't uploaded here on MyBB. When I was trying to upload, the system told me that "The file upload failed. Please choose a valid file and try again. "

Could you please provide some detailed information about your system? Such as the PHP version and the GD extension version, your MyBB version and if you have ever modified any MyBB's core file.

Hi. I've never change something. 
Mybb version is last version.
My PHP Version is 7.4 

[attachment=43315]