MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: myBB Blog or Blogintegration
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone working on a Blogmodification or a Wordpress Integration ?
You can actually use your portal as a blog. just type in portal.php after your url and you'll get there.
I would actually like to see user blogs. I feel the more "personalized" a profile could be... the better.

Massacre was working on a journal modification, which was actually pretty decent, but he never released it for some unspoken reason. Looks like he's no longer working on it, though. That mod wasn't integrated in the profile, though.

IMPAQ Wrote:I would actually like to see user blogs. I feel the more "personalized" a profile could be... the better.

Massacre was working on a journal modification, which was actually pretty decent, but he never released it for some unspoken reason. Looks like he's no longer working on it, though. That mod wasn't integrated in the profile, though.

A Journal is a good alternative.
I'd like to see something similar, but a bit in reverse. I would like an mod that would allow the registered users on my WordPress blog to tie into MyBB so they wouldn't have to register twice.

How difficult would this be?