MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Test from Google Chrome on an Android phone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Some random text....

Bla bla bla....

Anything will happen?
Some random text....

Bla bla bla....

Anything will happen?
Some texts with source editor off.

Aaaaa why...
This is what gets displayed when you select and copy text from mybb and paste it in new thread / reply like I've just done
Following is copied and pasted on the phone:

his is what gets displayed when you select and copy text from mybb and paste it in new thread / reply like I've just done

his is what gets displayed when you select and copy text from mybb and paste it in new thread / reply like I've just done
To sum up:

#1 Direct input, Google Chrome on Android, full reply interface with source editor mode on.

#2 Copy and paste as plain text of #1, Google Chrome on Android, full reply interface with source editor mode off.

#3 Direct input, Google Chrome on Android, full reply interface with source editor mode off.

#4 Copy and paste of 1st paragraph of this post, Firefox on Windows, full reply interface with source editor mode off.

#5 Copy and paste of 1st paragraph of this post, Google Chrome on Android, full reply interface with source editor mode off:
  • 1st line pasted as plain text.
  • 2nd line pasted like normal (long press in the editor and click "Paste")
Pasted in Firefox on Android:

This is what gets displayed when you select and copy text from mybb and paste it in new thread / reply like I've just done