MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: unable to login to user 1 after installation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
when i try to login to my user account on mybb i get a

Quote:Authorization code mismatch. Are you accessing this function correctly? Please go back and try again
This is the exact same user and password i used to login to it a few minutes prior.
Here is a quick fix for your problem.

https://community.mybb.com/thread-218862.html

There is also a plugin being developed... (NOT ready for a live installation.)
By Darth Apple which will fix this issue for forums that are experiencing it.
Quote:Navigate to Admin CP -> Templates & Style -> Templates
I cant navigate to ACP because i can no longer login. Is there a way to do this from the server? I am not sure of the location of these templates on the server?
(2020-10-08, 10:27 AM)metulburr Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Navigate to Admin CP -> Templates & Style -> Templates
I cant navigate to ACP because i can no longer login. Is there a way to do this from the server?

The Authorization mismatch error does not appear when you attempt to login to the forum admin panel. You can login directly using a link such as: http://www.forum.com/admin/
Or by reading your old thread, yours would be IPADDRESS/admin , until your Domain points to the right dns/IP.

If you need assistance I have offered to help, I understand that you have a .py forum am also a programmer so my service will be. (Free of charge)
(2020-10-08, 10:09 AM)metulburr Wrote: [ -> ]when i try to login to my user account on mybb i get a

Quote:Authorization code mismatch. Are you accessing this function correctly? Please go back and try again
This is the exact same user and password i used to login to it a few minutes prior.

Hi Metulburr i follow your forums...

The easy way to navigate without that error its access its private browsing mode,
try with another browser access its private browsing mode...

I hope that can help you navigate To fix Authorization code mismatch.

-
(2020-10-08, 10:09 AM)metulburr Wrote: [ -> ]when i try to login to my user account on mybb i get a

Hey , This can be solved , you just have to checkout the footer template . whatever you theme used just go to that's footer template and add this code in the last.
<script>$('form :input[value="do_login"]').after('<input type="hidden" name="my_post_key" value="'+my_post_key+'" />');</script>
 your problem will be solved.