MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Show Recent Threads of Profile...not working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I think the problem is with the explanation of how to install the mod...there wasn't really much of one.

It said

"In order for the plugin to begin working you will need to rebuild your forum settings.
Activating the plugin without rebuilding your settings will cause a MySQL error to be displayed each time a user attempts to view a profile page."

But how do you rebuild the settings? There is nothing in the cache that rebuilds them, and I am totally confused.

As a result I get the MySQL error.

What do you mean "rebuild the settings"?

The Same Problem HERE !!!!!:weird:
From your admin cp go to the change settings page and click a setting group. Don't edit any of the settings in the group, just go to the bottom of the page and click "Submit Changes". That should update your forum settings.

I'll try and make this clearer in the installation instructions.
Is Still Give ErrOrs Sad( ....
mySQL error: 1064
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '69','70','71','72','73','74','75','76','77'')' at line 1
Query: SELECT * FROM mybb_threads WHERE uid='377' AND fid NOT IN (''69','70','71','72','73','74','75','76','77'')
Ah, this error may be to do with something else.

Unfortunately, my local server is down at the moment so this is not a tested solution. If however you would like to try it, then please open userthreads.php and change this line...

$query = $db->query("SELECT t.*, f.name, i.path, u.username, u.uid AS 'lastposteruid' FROM ".TABLE_PREFIX."threads t LEFT JOIN ".TABLE_PREFIX."forums f ON (f.fid=t.fid) LEFT JOIN ".TABLE_PREFIX."icons i ON (i.iid=t.icon) LEFT JOIN ".TABLE_PREFIX."users u ON (u.username=t.lastposter) WHERE t.uid='$uid' AND t.fid NOT IN ('$unviewableforums') ORDER BY dateline DESC LIMIT $startat, $limit");

...to this...

$query = $db->query("SELECT t.*, f.name, i.path, u.username, u.uid AS 'lastposteruid' FROM ".TABLE_PREFIX."threads t LEFT JOIN ".TABLE_PREFIX."forums f ON (f.fid=t.fid) LEFT JOIN ".TABLE_PREFIX."icons i ON (i.iid=t.icon) LEFT JOIN ".TABLE_PREFIX."users u ON (u.username=t.lastposter) WHERE t.uid='$uid' AND t.fid NOT IN ($unviewableforums) ORDER BY dateline DESC LIMIT $startat, $limit");

As I said, this might not work. If that's the case then I'll investigate further when my server is back up.
I beleive i did it all right ....
I did that "refresh" thing described in this thread and changed that codeing to put on here but still get that same error

Quote:mySQL error: 1064
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '32'')' at line 1
Query: SELECT * FROM mybb_threads WHERE uid='1' AND fid NOT IN (''32'')

Until you post another possible or actual fix ill be waiting and hoping!