MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MMB Duplicate IP Users 1.0.0 - Find duplicate users
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Duplicate IP Users 1.0.0 by ModMyBB.com
Easily find users with the same IP addresses and link accounts together.

[attachment=43364][attachment=43365]
(Data blurred for privacy reasons)

Download now
Instant product download access after membership purchase on ModMyBB.com. Click here to purchase. Pricing information below.

Description
A lot of forums have restrictions on amount of accounts per user. Using this plugin you can effectively track multiple accounts that are linked to one and the same IP address. 

The plugin provides an overview of duplicate IP users in the admin control panel. Selecting view details on one specific user allows the administrator to find users with the same IPs. 

Not only does this plugin look at the last used IP, but also the registration IP addresses. Even better, it cross-references the registration IP with any of the last used IPs. 

Performance tested on a database with 5000+ users and the plugin is able to load the pages in about 1 second.

See our full product page for more information.

Technical Requirements: MyBB 1.8, PHP 4+

Price: Full access to all ModMyBB.com plugins from 24 EUR, see memberships Currently counting 19 plugins, all in one membership, and soon more to be released!

Payment method: PayPal, Credit Card, Bank, all supported by the PayPal platform
Invoices will be sent after the order.
ModMyBB by CreateMyTech is a registered company

Terms & Conditions
Software End User License Agreement
Privacy Policy

Changelog:
Version 1.0.0
- Initial release

Planned features:
- Immediate ban button next to specific users
- Ignore button to stop showing those specific users in the dupliate IP users list
- Any user suggestions are always welcome !

Questions and Support
- By reply to this thread
- By private message
- By e-mail to [email protected]
- By sending messages to our Facebook page
only ip check is not good enough. check this one:
https://xenforo.com/community/resources/...info.3101/

also how is the one forum license work? plugin is connected to your site? if your server down plugin will stop work?
(2022-11-21, 10:02 AM)lkop Wrote: [ -> ]only ip check is not good enough. check this one:
https://xenforo.com/community/resources/...info.3101/

also how is the one forum license work? plugin is connected to your site? if your server down plugin will stop work?

Always open to suggestions of course! I will take a look at what you have posted.

The plugins work with a license server yes. I do give you my word that this license server will stay up. It's hosted on AWS and since the 2+ years, it's up we haven't experienced any downtime. If these do not get support in the long-term future, I will open-source them - so you do not have to worry about this.