MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Show name with items and usergroup on index
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I need to show the name of the user in index with the item he has and the usergroup, by that, when he logs in he will see his username like this:

[Image: 3CwEbf1.png]

But i want like this:

[Image: npHlqhH.png]

Currently i'm using OUGC Custom Username Items plugin to have the items. Just need the usergroup to show and the item next to it in index
Do you mean to format the username in the welcome message? Do you use template conditionals?
(2020-10-22, 08:57 AM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]Do you mean to format the username in the welcome message? Do you use template conditionals?

<tbody><tr>
<td class="trow1 no_bottom_border" style="background-color:#202020 !Important;" colspan="3">
<span class="drop-menu-avatar user_avatar" style="background-image:url(/images/transparent.png);"></span>
<span class="largetext"> <span><a href="member.php?action=profile&amp;uid={$mybb->user['uid']}">{$mybb->user['username']}</a></span></a>

This is the code i have on index, it's not on welcome message. It's like the logged in user stats, it shows for him. As i'm currently logged in as Nuss it will show my stats such as Reputation, Likes and Referrals. But the name doesn't have the usergroup and the item that i'm using.

[Image: lmxtLkZ.png]

I want it like this: 

[Image: FEri6wj.png]
Quote:Do you use Template Conditionals?

If so change {$mybb->user['username']} with <?=format_name($mybb->user['username'], $mybb->user['usergroup'], $mybb->user['displaygroup'])?>.