MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: What is your favorite day of the week?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So what is your favorite day of the week and why?

I like Mondays because Mondays are the start of a brand-new week.

Like the old saying goes, Wonderful Mondays start the week off right.
Truly, who does not like Mondays the best?
I think Fridays are beautiful. This week's work is done and you have some free time with the family over the weekend. But I am free in the middle of the week for a couple of days as my work requires daily rest.
I also like Fridays because the weekends and we can do our remaining work of ours or become more productive.
Hi there, my favorite one is Friday. That is why I am looking forward to start next day.
(2020-10-25, 01:38 AM)Michael2014 Wrote: [ -> ]So what is your favorite day of the week and why?

I like Mondays because Mondays are the start of a brand-new week.

Like the old saying goes, Wonderful Mondays start the week off right.
Truly, who does not like Mondays the best?
My favorite day before was Friday, but now with the pandemic, because every day is the same. Since in my work I have my own schedule, because for years I have been working with the computer
Saturday. Always Saturday. I don't have to work, and I don't have to work tomorrow. It's a good day. Wink
My favorite used to be Sunday's, there used to be a special feeling on Sunday.
Now it's different :/
(2020-11-23, 07:46 AM)WallBB Wrote: [ -> ]My favorite used to be Sunday's, there used to be a special feeling on Sunday.

I was so out of it yesterday, when I woke up thinking it was Sunday, but it was Monday, I literally woke up, got dressed and went to work, on my day off because I didn't have my work schedule, and the boss asked me if I would come in an hour early, and that threw me off, I didn't need to come in an hour early because I was not working.
(2020-10-25, 09:44 AM)OakleY Wrote: [ -> ]I think Fridays are beautiful. This week's work is done and you have some free time with the family over the weekend. But I am free in the middle of the week for a couple of days as my work requires daily rest.
Well the same here, especially Friday night. This is when I feel relax after a working week.
(2020-11-24, 11:03 PM)Michael2014 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-11-23, 07:46 AM)WallBB Wrote: [ -> ]My favorite used to be Sunday's, there used to be a special feeling on Sunday.

I was so out of it yesterday, when I woke up thinking it was Sunday, but it was Monday, I literally woke up, got dressed and went to work, on my day off because I didn't have my work schedule, and the boss asked me if I would come in an hour early, and that threw me off, I didn't need to come in an hour early because I was not working.

Same happens with me these days.
Pages: 1 2