MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Can't Uninstall OUGC Announcements
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,
I'm trying to uninstall this plugin "OUGC Announcements" but it isn't working; whenever I select "uninstall", I don't even get a myBB error. It just goes to the basic http browser error. This is the only plugin I've ever had this problem with.

Furthermore, there were several templates and css theming files put into my setup and I cannot delete them.

How can I either successfully uninstall this plugin, or delete every trace manually?
Blank web pages result from PHP errors. Your host is configured to hide them. Check your web host for your server error logs and this will show us what the exact issue is.

Should be easy to fix from there. Smile
(2020-10-26, 06:08 AM)Darth Apple Wrote: [ -> ]Blank web pages result from PHP errors. Your host is configured to hide them. Check your web host for your server error logs and this will show us what the exact issue is.

Should be easy to fix from there. Smile
Hey, thank you for the response.

I'm self-hosting and managed to get it to show errors and this is what it says:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function _db_tables() on null in /censored/inc/plugins/ougc_annbars.php:943 Stack trace: #0 /censored/admin/modules/config/plugins.php(450): ougc_annbars_uninstall() #1 /censored/forum/admin/index.php(824): require('/censored/fo...') #2 {main} thrown in /censored/inc/plugins/ougc_annbars.php on line 943

This is the section the error is referencing in the plugin file:
// Drop DB entries
foreach($ougc_pages->_db_tables() as $name => $table)
{
$db->drop_table($name);
}
It appears that it's attempting to uninstall the tables for OUGC_pages. Should be fixed if the $ougc_pages is replaced with $annbars. Smile
(2020-10-26, 10:46 AM)Darth Apple Wrote: [ -> ]It appears that it's attempting to uninstall the tables for OUGC_pages. Should be fixed if the $ougc_pages is replaced with $annbars. Smile

As far as I can tell, this worked perfectly. Thank you for your help, I appreciate it. Smile