MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Font Size in New Reply form
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm running 1.8.24 and I cannot seem to locate the correct css/theme setting to change the "New Reply" or "advanced" editor font size setting. I would appreciate it if someone could identify the element involved and the stylesheet name for me.

Published posts and Quick Reply are all set; those are not an issue. Screen shot of the element I would like to edit:

[Image: newreply_1.png]
You need to edit the editor theme stylesheet for that purpose, which is not accessible from ACP.
The css file for default theme should be located at:

jscripts/sceditor/styles/jquery.sceditor.default.css
Thank you so much for that. After doing some poking around, I ascertained that jquery.sceditor.mybb.css in the same location was being used instead, so I changed both css just to be on the safe side. I thought I was all set but somehow those changes were not being reflected in the css that loads from the site. Thought it was a cache issue so I cleared the cache and all cookie data. Changes did not take effect until I separately loaded the css through my browser (Firefox) and refreshed. Now it seems to be working.

Thanks again for the help.