MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Looking for user upload/download files manager
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm looking for a plugin that will allow registered users to upload and download files similar to a photo gallery, but for documents, zip pdf etc.

Would someone be able to recommend one? I have MyBB version 1.8.15

Thanks,
Dave
The only one that is available is MyDownloads. It's a paid plugin, but it's a solid extension and it's well worth it! It has all of the features you would expect/need in a downloads database, so it's pretty much the standard solution these days.

The other thing I'll mention (as kindly as possible) is to be careful about using MyBB 1.8.15 today. People can very easily hack into it because several fully public vulnerabilities have been patched since then. I say this as someone who has experienced being hacked before, so I certainly wouldn't want you to experience it. Just be careful. Wink
Thanks for the advice, for some reason I recall, going back to .15 due to an issue I had, might have been with the picture gallery plugin, but I think I should upgrade now and buy the plugin you mentioned.
Thanks,
Dave