MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Error Google Analytics and Google Universal Analytics
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, when uploading the plugins all the plugins that I have installed disappear, I delete the googleanalytics.php file from the plugins folder and the plugins that I have installed appear again, I leave an image for you to see.

Versión de MyBB 1.8.24
Versión PHP 7.1.33

The plugin is this of the user @juventiner

[Image: f_76030b783315.png]

error with googleanalytics.php

[Image: f_65787107fb46.png]
A { is missing in function googleanalytics, just after if($mybb->settings['googleanalytics_status'] == 1 && ($user['DisableGoogleAnalytics'] == 0 || $mybb->settings['googleanalytics_allow_to_hide'] == 0) &&!is_member($mybb->settings['googleanalytics_settings_groups_disable_tracking'], $mybb->user['uid'])) (line 195)
(2020-11-02, 07:29 AM)Crazycat Wrote: [ -> ]A { is missing in function googleanalytics, just after if($mybb->settings['googleanalytics_status'] == 1 && ($user['DisableGoogleAnalytics'] == 0 || $mybb->settings['googleanalytics_allow_to_hide'] == 0) &&!is_member($mybb->settings['googleanalytics_settings_groups_disable_tracking'], $mybb->user['uid'])) (line 195)
That was the problem, thank you very much.