MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Option selection.. and avatars and smilies?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
first off i cant find an option to make it so the users "signature" box is already checked etc.. for all posts and shiz..

second, Where in the Admin CP is the options for the avatars? And how do i add more to the gallery for the user to select from?

Third, is adding and editing smilies for the boards.. how do i do that?

Thanx ^__^
godsdead Wrote:first off i cant find an option to make it so the users "signature" box is already checked etc.. for all posts and shiz..
Go to your UserCP and in the left column, click Signature Settings.
Select Enable my signature in all of my posts. and click Update Signature

godsdead Wrote:second, Where in the Admin CP is the options for the avatars? And how do i add more to the gallery for the user to select from?
Go to AdminCP >> Board Settings >> Change >> User Registration and Profile Options. At the bottom, there are two options for avatars.
You can add avatars to the group (gallery) by just uploading more to <your forum dir>/images/avatars

godsdead Wrote:Third, is adding and editing smilies for the boards.. how do i do that?
Go to AdminCP >> Message Filters >> Smilie Manager.
On that page, you can add, modify and delete smilies.
Wow sweet, cheers dude thats really helped me, thanks =D
But one quick thing with the signature blob.. Is there an option as an admin, to have that alreay set for new registration?

Thanks again for the quick reply!
godsdead Wrote:But one quick thing with the signature blob.. Is there an option as an admin, to have that alreay set for new registration?

I think this is immediatly set when a user sets up his signature.