MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Need Forum Overhaul
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I am still looking for the Development of my Forum Project. Would any of you happen to know anyone highly skilled enough in both Frontend and Backend, or a company that does this for MyBB such as Audentio? (Except not Audentio)

If anyone could fill me in please let me know  Smile I have a large scale project I'd like to have done with a budget of $x,xxx.

Thank you.
i am at your serive
Feel free to get in touch with me for the front end, but I couldn't help with the back end at the minute unfortunately.
(2020-11-03, 11:58 PM)deserts Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

I am still looking for the Development of my Forum Project. Would any of you happen to know anyone highly skilled enough in both Frontend and Backend, or a company that does this for MyBB such as Audentio? (Except not Audentio)

If anyone could fill me in please let me know  Smile I have a large scale project I'd like to have done with a budget of $x,xxx.

Thank you.
Hi,

Hope you are doing great!

I can assist you with your requirement and provide the results.

I would request you to share your e-mail ID so that I can share my sample works or add me over skype @ live:jennifer_17207.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Regards,

Jennifer
This opportunity is still available to whoever comes first with a ready Portfolio.
Your budget and job detail is not clear enough. There are true legends here, but you don't have enough detail or clarity to draw out their interest. Whenever I submit a request for a job. I do single plugin build outs for what you are offering for an entire rebuild.

Put it this way. You should have a ready-made description, with a ready-made budget.
But best of luck in all regards.
This opportunity is still available to whoever comes first with a ready Portfolio.
I am still searching for a Developer.
Did you read Michael's previous post? I have to second his words here.

You've got a four-figure budget, but that isn't a magic bullet solution for exactly what you want. People will jump onto this if you're specific. Post links to forums that are inspirational to you. Find features from other softwares, describe them, and request them. There are many talented people here who will be very willing to help.

You want someone who will be worth your money. You'll have many people who will offer, but good developers aren't cheap. A competent, reputable developer generally works for at least $50/hr if they are a freelancer, and usually around $80/hr or more if they are professional. A developer isn't likely to "discount" work for extra hours they spent researching or trying mockups. You will be billed for every single hour of work done, even if 10 hours of that went to a mockup that ended up getting trashed.

And we realize that developers are very expensive. It's the nature of the field, and we truthfully want you to get every penny of your money's worth. We instinctively steer away from projects that don't have clear goals for this reason.

Just my two cents.
(2020-11-20, 12:25 AM)Darth Apple Wrote: [ -> ]Did you read Michael's previous post? I have to second his words here.

You've got a four-figure budget, but that isn't a magic bullet solution for exactly what you want. People will jump onto this if you're specific. Post links to forums that are inspirational to you. Find features from other softwares, describe them, and request them. There are many talented people here who will be very willing to help.

You want someone who will be worth your money. You'll have many people who will offer, but good developers aren't cheap. A competent, reputable developer generally works for at least $50/hr if they are a freelancer, and usually around $80/hr or more if they are professional. A developer isn't likely to "discount" work for extra hours they spent researching or trying mockups. You will be billed for every single hour of work done, even if 10 hours of that went to a mockup that ended up getting trashed.

And we realize that developers are very expensive. It's the nature of the field, and we truthfully want you to get every penny of your money's worth. We instinctively steer away from projects that don't have clear goals for this reason.

Just my two cents.

Your entire post is opinionated, as well as the other guys. Hence my lack of response. I also do not need to respond in order for something to be acknowledged.

I have received a plethora of offers from this thread, just because you do not see them posted does not mean they do not exist.

The Absence of Evidence is not the Evidence of Absence.

Each offer either lacked the skill required to get the job done, or was too Intimidated by the workload to even proceed with the initial offer made.

I already have a "ready-made description, with a ready-made budget"

I reiterate, The Absence of Evidence is not the Evidence of Absence.

Good day.