MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Remove plugin completely
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I want to remove the newpoints style plugin comepletely, the uninstall button does nothing, so i removed the php file and added it back
i clicked on install and active and i get a black page, i refresh and click the activate button, all tables are there, but the plugin doesnt get activated

i prev activated and uninstalled the plugin now am not ablle to do it
The blank page is the result of error messages that aren't being displayed. You'll need to change your host's PHP settings or look at the PHP error log to get an idea of what the error is. We can go from there. It's probably a few different things, but they're all probably easy fixes. Smile

I'd be careful about adding new versions or old versions of the files in place until we can completely uninstall it. It might act strangely if you replace the files if the database settings, templates, etc. haven't been fully removed by the old version.
(2020-11-05, 06:15 PM)Darth Apple Wrote: [ -> ]The blank page is the result of error messages that aren't being displayed. You'll need to change your host's PHP settings or look at the PHP error log to get an idea of what the error is. We can go from there. It's probably a few different things, but they're all probably easy fixes. Smile

I'd be careful about adding new versions or old versions of the files in place until we can completely uninstall it. It might act strangely if you replace the files if the database settings, templates, etc. haven't been fully removed by the old version.
ommon-ligatures}

[Thu Nov 05 19:29:15.948409 2020] [php7:error] [pid 11421] [client 141.10:39828] PHP Fatal error:  Cannot redeclare find_replace_templatesets() (previously declared in /var/www/html/Upload/inc/adminfunctions_templates.php:23) in /var/www/html/Upload/inc/adminfunctions_templates.php on line 23