MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Need Help for theme Netpen!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello friends, my English is not very good so I am using the google translator, I have a problem with two templates, which I will do each one separately, it is the same, problems with the login. It happens that when I go or my users go to enter the forum, that they put their data and accept, the page loads well but instead of passing them to the forum index, a sign appears that says: "The authorization code does not match. Are you accessing this function correctly? Please go back and try again." So it is very tedious, for users that this comes out, every time they enter the forum. I need help in this aspect, some link within the forum with some code that I can fix or steps to solve that I will be grateful. Thema: NetPen It is the theme that I am using at the moment, of course not in sight, so I am using the default theme, which users when they see it, they do not care to register. If necessary I can put the URL of my site, so you can see the problem.
Better yet try this Plugin https://community.mybb.com/mods.php?acti...w&pid=1404 made by Darth Apple
Good around here I ask for your help because I have looked and I think I am about to go crazy. The template I'm using is one that they gave me but the truth that I think it is should not be relevant. But hey, I didn't fight with that one and I wanted to try one of the Jamps and it won't let me access the site; due to the authentication error. I tried looking in the sections of the templates mentioned above and I only found these simple lines to see if that is what the post should refer to here in order to put the code for the user's login.

{$lang->error_nopermission_guest_1}
    <ol>
    <li>{$lang->error_nopermission_guest_2}</li>
    <li>{$lang->error_nopermission_guest_3}</li>
    <li>{$lang->error_nopermission_guest_4}</li>
    <li>{$lang->error_nopermission_guest_5}</li>
    </ol>
    <form action="member.php" method="post"><form>
    <input type="hidden" name="action" value="do_login" />
    <input type="hidden" name="url" value="{$redirect_url}" />
    <table border="0" cellspacing="{$theme['borderwidth']}" cellpadding="{$theme['tablespace']}" class="tborder">
    <tr>
    <td class="thead" colspan="2"><span class="smalltext"><strong>{$lang->login}</strong></span></td>
    </tr>
    <tr>
    <td class="trow1"><strong>{$lang_username}</strong></td>
    <td class="trow1"><input type="text" class="textbox" name="username" tabindex="1" /></td>
    </tr>
    <tr>
    <td class="trow2"><strong>{$lang->password}</strong></td>
    <td class="trow2"><input type="password" class="textbox" name="password" tabindex="2" /></td>
    </tr>
    <tr>
    <td class="trow2" colspan="2"><span class="smalltext float_right" style="padding-top: 3px;"><a href="member.php?action=register">{$lang->need_reg}</a> | <a href="member.php?action=lostpw">{$lang->forgot_password}</a>&nbsp;</span>&nbsp;<input type="submit" class="button" value="{$lang->login}" tabindex="3" /></td>
    </tr>
    </table>
    </form>
    <br />

And then to see if you could explain how to put it or where I should put it. This is the error_nopermission section of the default template that, testing and seeing if I found it, no idea .. I hope this is what I just put because normal, my head is going to explode, but good to see If you enter your reasons, and as two heads think more than one can give me light, tell me which is the line where I should put it. I guess the other sections say the same thing or are practically the same thing. In case you can tell me where it is, you can shade it in black, to guide me! with respect to others?