MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Scrollbar color
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everybody, I'd like to insert this code for scrollbar:

scrollbar-face-color: #111111;
scrollbar-highlight-color: #111111;
scrollbar-3dlight-color: #333333;
scrollbar-darkshadow-color: #000000;
scrollbar-shadow-color: #716F64;
scrollbar-arrow-color: #CA0000;
scrollbar-track-color: #000000;

But I don' know where to...

thank you =)
All css code goes into the template named css in your templates manager.

In gold, you'll instead be able to add custom css to each theme from the themes manager. Wink
okay, thank you. Can you give me an example of how to integrate the scrollbar color codes in the css? Thank you
Hmm. You only need to ask in one forum please! Not three (here or myBBMods or myBBPlanet).

Anyway, see my reply at myBBMods
mmmh... i can't believe there is a rule like this... *_*
Mad_Griffith Wrote:mmmh... i can't believe there is a rule like this... *_*

There's no rule as such, it's just that the members who would help at MyBB Mods are all regulars here, so you're effectively just asking the same people the same question twice.
Yeah it is pretty intuitive. But I still think I can (please note, with that I'm not saying it is my right to post in 3 forums which I know being virtually linked to each other: I know I've a sort of moral obligation, for which I should reason like this: "the forums are similar, so I'm going to post in one of them") post in 3 forums which are not linked to eachother in a physical way. And, for the two things I've just said (relating virtual linking/physical linking) I think it is not my fault, but administrators'. So, I bring forward a critic to them: make something to differentiate the 3 forums since they've got the same rooms. Problems should be worked out this way Smile

p.s. I hope you are able to understand what I'm saying, my english is not so good. Sorry for that. Sad
Post 3 times on different forums with different users, and maybe on one forum you will get a faster response, on another you will get a more correct response, and on another you won't get a response at all. Theoretically, that's the way that you would gain knowledge since if you picked the third forum, you wouldn't get a response at all.

But in this case, we're a small community, and we are on each other's boards. So it's kind of...well...not to say pointless, but just repetitive.

But I digress from the topic and I apologize for my more-than-usual 2 cents.
DennisTT Wrote:But in this case, we're a small community, and we are on each other's boards.

Yeah, but this doesn't have anything to do with me. Wink Do you agree?