MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Help! Plugins My Forums Icons
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
But "default" does not work, because it is the original mybb template, which is where the images of the same theme are. Now, I have tried the following URLs to put the custom icons but none of the ones I tested load me:

1. localhost/images/ico/5.png
2. images/ico/5.png
3. images/{theme}/ico/5.png
4. images/default/ico/5.png

I know that I'm doing something wrong, but with the desire I have to finish it to finish mounting it and take a break, I don't realize it, I have gone through the forum from top to bottom, searching and trying to solve that, and I I have put things forward easier and that do not take me long. And I wanted to post my question here to see if someone can help me.

I no longer know which one to put, to charge me, but I do not charge any. I have the local site, to finish it calmly and that the users are not busy with other things. Let's see if anyone can help me in that regard.

Try passing the folder of the icons to another theme and perform the same steps and nothing at all. If you have an idea, you can tell me here, I will be on the lookout.

Greetings and thank you very much in advance.