MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: OUGC Contract System
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
OUGC Contract System

[Image: attachment.php?aid=43471]

Description
Allow users to attach contracts or deals that they can share privately or attach to their threads.

Minimum Requirements
  • MyBB 1.8.24
  • PHP 7.0.33
  • PluginLibrary 13

Pricing
  • $35.00 USD per item.

Payment Method
Only PayPal and BTC (cryptocurrency) payments are accepted.

Contact Method
License Summary
Please read the OUGC.Network EULA for a full license. A short summary is added below.
/***************************************************************************
 This program is protected software: you can make use of it under
 the terms of the OUGC Network EULA as detailed by the included
 "EULA.TXT" file.

This program is distributed with the expectation that it will be
 useful, but WITH LIMITED WARRANTY; with a limited warranty of
 MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.  See the
 OUGC Network EULA included in the "EULA.TXT" file for more details.

You should have received a copy of the OUGC Network EULA along with
 the package which includes this file.  If not, see
 <https://ougc.network/eula.txt>.
****************************************************************************/

Features
  • Allow only specific users to create contracts within the UserCP.
  • Allow moderators to manage user contracts within the ModCP.
  • Allow contract authors to create contracts and share them via PM (using the format [contract]n[/contract]).
  • Users can embed contracts only in PMs where both the contract author and contract vendor are participating in.
  • Contract owner and vendors can perform quick actions directly from threads or PMs, always being redirected back to the original source page.
  • Allow contracts to be attached to threads in specific forums only.
  • Allow users to set contract vendor (secondary user), contract price, and contract type (buying or selling).
  • Allow vendor users to accept or decline contracts.
  • Contracts can be attached only to threads the user owns (author's threads).
  • Only one contract can be attached per thread.
  • Allow all or specific payment methods for contracts.
    • PayPal
    • Bitcoin
    • Zelle
    • Cashapp
    • Revolut
    • Bank Transfer
  • Allow contract custom start dates and allow custom groups to set end dates.
  • Define a default end date interval for all contracts (only custom groups can set end dates).
  • Allow users to close any contract at any time regardless of end date.
  • Allow both, contract owners and contract vendors to leave (abandon) any contract at any time before it gets closed.
  • Allow both, contract owners and contract vendors to confirm service and payment respectively.
  • Set a default term of services template, so users get an idea of what information is expected.
  • Term of services are parsed (no HTML allowed) so users can use field as a rich field.
  • Allow contracts to be disputed once during or after the contract closes.
  • Create a thread when contract is disputed, in a specific forum.
  • Allow moderators to manage disputes within the ModCP.
  • Dispute Fee: If disputes are closed from the ModCP, a fee can be charged to the user.
  • Dispute fee is charged either to the user opening the dispute, or to the user losing the dispute.
  • Dispute fee can be transferred to the moderator closing the dispute, to nobody, or a fixed account.
  • Allow deletion of unaccepted contracts.

Previews
[attachment=43472][attachment=43473][attachment=43474][attachment=43475][attachment=43476][attachment=43477][attachment=43478][attachment=43479][attachment=43481]

Included in Pack
  • One plugin copy.
  • English language pack.
  • One month subscription plan to get support. See details
  • Installation or setup is not included. Plugin should work out of the box in a fresh installation according to the requirements stated above.

Check the official page for more information.
Omar ....you rocking man.
Nice plugins.
+1.
When I saw this I had to get it immediately. I was planning on getting one built and this saves me the trouble, so thank you.

Do you have any documentation that explains how to use it?
Wow, this is an amazing plugin! Great work Omar Smile
(2020-11-24, 11:13 AM)Poliwag Wrote: [ -> ]When I saw this I had to get it immediately. I was planning on getting one built and this saves me the trouble, so thank you.

Do you have any documentation that explains how to use it?

Hi, thank you for getting the plugin.

It currently lacks documentation. A FAQs page for the plugin can be found in the following link:
https://ougc.network/module?faqs&filtert...ractsystem

Feel free to ask for support through my site, Discord, or this community. I update the FAQs of any plugins as information is requested.

(2020-11-24, 04:41 PM)Ben Wrote: [ -> ]Wow, this is an amazing plugin! Great work Omar Smile

Thank you Ben! Smile
Hello,

Plugin looks Very good. There is some page, when users looks all contracts (like contract.php)?

Can you add support for points system? Maybe for thanks system (only users with some thank received can open a contract?)?
Hi, check the latest update (OUGC Contract System 1.8.3). A quick list of changes is found below:
  • Fix and improve several Newoints integration issues.
  • New setting to disable contract embed inside threads.
  • New setting to require linked threads to be authored by the contract owner.
  • New setting to allow the same thread to be assigned multiple times to different contracts.
  • Allow moderators to manage disputes within the ModCP.
  • Dispute Fee: If disputes are closed from the ModCP, a fee can be charged to the user.
  • Dispute fee is charged either to the user opening the dispute, or to the user losing the dispute.
  • Dispute fee can be transferred to the moderator closing the dispute, to nobody, or a fixed account.
Isn't it same as hf contract system???
(2023-01-05, 05:29 PM)expertful Wrote: [ -> ]Isn't it same as hf contract system???

can i have its link if its free
It is possible
(2023-01-05, 05:29 PM)expertful Wrote: [ -> ]Isn't it same as hf contract system???

It is possible some similarities are met but it is unlikely the same.
Pages: 1 2