MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Version 1.1 vs 1.1.1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What is the difference between 1.1 and 1.1.1? because, with MyBB Default theme, i have a cash mod on here, and when i upload another theme it doesn't work, it wont show anything for the cash mod....not how much you have, or the gifting feature...
The MyBB version numbering system has gone through a few changes recently, but by the new system, MyBB 1.1 is actually equivalent to version 1.1.0. Version 1.1.1 is the next (and latest) version of MyBB which is the same as 1.1.0 with some bug fixes and security updates.
To solve your problem, I think you'd do best if you reactivate the plugin after the new theme is installed. Otherwise, you'll have to edit the templates manually
allright, thank you both, i did a bit of messing around before coming back to this post and figured out that i have to de-activate it before putting up a new theme, or just re-configure it all over after i add a new one. thankx again