MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Need myBB installation service (pay)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I need an experianced person to install myBB forum and new theme if needed to my new site ...

I will pay for the work, contact me or suggest me where to find the right person...

thanks.
Installing MyBB is very easy. I could understand you paying for a custom theme, but you could save money by installing it by yourself. If you're having troubles, did you post at the installation help forum?
Thanks cory for your quick reply, but i need an experianced person to design and install custom theme.
Wait till gold. It has a better theme system and is easier for people to make skins for you.
Thanks k776,

I will wait until gold is released....

Hey foruma-z, didn't see for a while Smile

Check you pms
Gilded, Id advise, unless you willing to upgrade your theme for gold, for free (unless ForumA-Z wants to pay twice Toungue), wait till myBB Gold comes out. You'll be able to make a much better skin then.
Im not installing it for him so it's ok.

And im afraid gold won't come out till sevrel months Sad
I can install it for you for free. It's a five minute job. If you find a custom theme, I can install that for you also. We can talk about money when Gold come out, perhaps. PM me, if you're still interested.
I need money for my surgery so I would be glad to install mybb's for other people for like $10 to $15 each installs.