MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Replace Header
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I’d like to have the header banner with my website name.   How would I replace it via photo upload from my iPad?  A quick glance didn’t show me a link to the option to change it. 

Thank you
Look for the Board Logo setting in ACP, Themes, Your Theme.  Getting a new image there is between you and your hosting.
(2020-11-19, 12:16 PM)nixer55 Wrote: [ -> ]Look for the Board Logo setting in ACP, Themes, Your Theme.  Getting a new image there is between you and your hosting.
Thank you.  My host is useless.  I can’t ask them for help with anything. You’re saying that I can’t do this myself !?
Can't is a big word.  If you have some sort of web management console - should be able to.  Since they vary from case to case, exact instructions difficult.  And I would think unnecessary anyway.
(2020-11-19, 03:57 PM)nixer55 Wrote: [ -> ]Can't is a big word.  If you have some sort of web management console - should be able to.  Since they vary from case to case, exact instructions difficult.  And I would think unnecessary anyway.

can’t is appropriate when you’re disabled and can’t get help.  I have cpanel for a web console.
(2020-11-19, 04:25 PM)Pinkipad Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-11-19, 03:57 PM)nixer55 Wrote: [ -> ]Can't is a big word.  If you have some sort of web management console - should be able to.  Since they vary from case to case, exact instructions difficult.  And I would think unnecessary anyway.

can’t is appropriate when you’re disabled and can’t get help.  I have cpanel for a web console.

Should be able to...
You should be able to upload the new logo image into your theme's image directory and then edit the location for your logo in your ACP.
(2020-11-19, 06:57 PM)Ben Wrote: [ -> ]You should be able to upload the new logo image into your theme's image directory and then edit the location for your logo in your ACP.
Thank you.  I can replace the logo but the blank center area can have a banner if someone can edit the files?
Hi I’m realize that I need a header banner with the name of the website. I’m will find a designer but what is it size of the banner?  I can see the logo for size but not the header 

Thank you
224x75
Pages: 1 2