MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Long Term] PHP and NodeJS Development
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am expanding and in need of long-term freelancer familiar with MyBB and NodeJS. Additionally knowledge of React App development would be beneficial. Person should be available 2-3 days per week for a 6-8 hours each day.

Level of PHP and JS experience should be very high. Experts only, no novices please.

PM me if interested.
Hello,

Hope you are doing well!

Sent you pm

Thanks
Ron
Hi ,
I have relevant experience in technologies mentioned.
Please connect further , If still looking to hire
deepvyas71 at gmail dot com

Regards
Deep
FYI, I am actively looking again for someone.

What I want is someone to start part-time (3 days per week) and learn under me how I run HF and our code base. Potentially full-time.

What I don't want is a "team". If you're some guy in a room in India with 20 other guys that do freelance jobs wherever you can find them. I am not looking for that.

It's important that I vet you and that I can trust you with my code and access. So individuals only.

And I can take on someone with intermediate experience who will be willing to learn and grow with me.

LMK, PM me your contact details. I can do Skype, Telegram or Discord for live chats.
Hi
Greetings!
I have gone thru your post & I would be happy to assist you.
I need some information to share my understanding with you. Rates are very competitive so it won’t be any issue for you
Please add me on Skype so we can discuss further.
Warm Regards,
Trish
Skype - live:.cid.baff7c7dd9471b54