MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Forums not aligned properly
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi people! I'm having an issue on my index page where my forums are not aligned properly.

It looks like one has indent and other one doesn't, it's just frustrating that I don't know how to fix it so I'm posting here.

Theme in question is Emerald Dark on MyBB 1.8.24

Here are some pictures so you see what am I talking about:

[Image: ZZg5e.png] [Image: YYgqA.png] [Image: BBan2.png]
I'm gonna guess that's happening because they're tables and each item (the icon, the forum name, etc) has a % width.

If it were me troubleshooting this, I'd probably start by using inspect element on the items and see how it's set up. From there you can edit the template or css as you see fit.
(2020-11-23, 09:47 PM)tomjay78 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm gonna guess that's happening because they're tables and each item (the icon, the forum name, etc) has a % width.

If it were me troubleshooting this, I'd probably start by using inspect element on the items and see how it's set up. From there you can edit the template or css as you see fit.

Thank you! I don't know why I didn't go to inspect element right away, padding for trow1 was 10px and for trow2 13px. Now everything looks okay.